You can find the application or proposal you are seeking to join this year’s Expo below along with a summary of them.
Please apply to:
Friday, 7/8, 10am-5pm and Saturday, 7/9, 10am-4:30pm. The 2016 Exhibit Hall includes Vendors, Homeschooling Business Owners and Charter School/ISP/PSP/Learning Centers. Booths are 10’x10′ pipe & drape 6′ table with 2 chairs. $200 for 2 days. Electricity may be included for an additional $25 and high speed internet access for an additional $10. Spots are limited!
Non Profit Day
The CHN Family Expo Non Profit day is on Friday September 8th from 11am to 4pm. Non Profits will be provided one 6ft. table and 2 chairs. Booths are $50. Electricity may be included for an additional $25 and high speed internet access for an additional $10. Located in the Conference Center Pre-function area. Spots are very limited.
We are looking for several different kinds of speakers, including:
- Professional speakers who are typically experts in a homeschooling area and may also be promoting their business.
- Amateur speakers who are typically experienced homeschoolers with expertise/passion in a particular area. Approved speakers attending the Expo with their families receive a discount on their Expo registration.
- Artists, crafters, technical geeks, etc. who would like to share a hands-on project in a workshop type environment. Approved workshop leaders attending the Expo with their families receive a discount on their Expo registration.
We are emphasizing two types of presentations this year:
- Homeschooling 101 for beginning homeschoolers (homeschooling philosophies, learning styles, etc) and
- Homeschooling High School and beyond.
Literature Bag Sponsorships – Include your flyer in the conference bags each family receives.
Room Sponsorships are available. Sponsor a room, choosing from the Teen Room, Family Village, Fiber Arts Room, Game Room, Tinker House, or Tots n Tikes Room, and receive signage outside the room, name on digital room schedule sign, logo on California Homeschool website from time payment received until 8/31/2016, half page ad in the 2016 CHN Family Expo program, and promotional item/flyer in the 2016 CHN Family Expo literature bag.