You can find the application or proposal you are seeking to join this year’s Expo below along with a summary of them.
Please apply to:
Friday, 9/7, 10am-5pm and Saturday, 9/8, 10am-4pm. The 2018 Exhibit Hall includes Vendors, Homeschooling Business Owners and Charter School/ISP/PSP/Learning Centers. Booths are 10’x10′ pipe & drape 6′ table with 2 chairs. $200 for 2 days. Electricity may be included for an additional $25 and internet access is included. Spots are limited!
Non Profits will be provided one 6ft. table and 2 chairs. Booths are $50. Electricity may be included for an additional $25 and internet access is included. Spots are very limited.
We are looking for several different kinds of speakers, including:
- Professional speakers who are typically experts in a homeschooling area and may also be promoting their business.
- Amateur speakers who are typically experienced homeschoolers with expertise/passion in a particular area. Approved speakers attending the Expo with their families receive a discount on their Expo registration.
- Artists, crafters, technical geeks, etc. who would like to share a hands-on project in a workshop type environment. Approved workshop leaders attending the Expo with their families receive a discount on their Expo registration.
We are emphasizing two types of presentations this year:
- Homeschooling 101 for beginning homeschoolers (homeschooling philosophies, learning styles, etc) and
- Homeschooling High School and beyond.
Literature Bag Sponsorships – Include your flyer in the conference bags each family receives.
Sponsorships are available. Become a Sponsor for Expo: we have a variety of packages available with some really great perks: program ads, literature included in Expo bags, Logo placed on website, and more. Take a look at our Sponsorship page.